Saving Data From Boston Laptop and Notebook Computers Since 1999...
- Was your laptop or notebook dropped or run over? Turn it off NOW!
- Do you get a message saying No Boot Device Found or a spinning disc?
- Is it completely dead?
- Is the screen cracked, black, blue, blank or broken? Get Comprehensive laptop or notebook recovery this month only $399!
Laptop Data Recovery and Notebook Data Recovery...
- Turn off your computer immediately-continued operation can cause greater damage
- Do not turn your computer off and on hoping it will fix itself-when a hard drive is in a distressed state, any extra actions can create more damage
- Do not install or re-install any software or hardware
- Do not take it apart, open or attempt to clean the hard drive
- Do not try to turn on, clean or dry a wet or muddy computer hard drive: put it in a zip lock bag and call for help
- Do not try to operate a visibly damaged laptop or notebook if your data is important to you. Allow us to save your files.
- We regularly recover data from laptops' failed hard drives for companies and individuals in Boston
Some of the laptops and notebooks we regularly recover data from...
In the field, your laptop is probably your closest companion, gathering and storing information while you're away from your company's main network. Hours and days of irreplaceable data can be saved to your laptop’s hard drive, and if it gets damaged, recovery can be crucial. And when they fail, it’s almost like having an arm or leg cut off.
Whether your laptop has been dropped or run over, had coffee, soda or water spilled on it, corrupted by viruses or just quit booting, more often than not, your data can be recovered and restored.
Whether you have a single hard drive in a desktop PC or a laptop hard drive, ADR Data Recovery Inc., technicians are qualified to recover data from all laptop hard drives without voiding the warranty.
The good news? ADR Data Recovery successfully recovers data from thousands of laptops and notebooks every year. Chances are, we can recover yours too...
Take these simple steps to protect yourself from permanent data loss and increase your chances for a successful recovery.
What to do when your laptop stops working...