Hard Drive Recovery for Boston...
- Home Office
- Small & Medium Business
- Large Enterprise
- Healthcare Providers
- Government Agencies
- Schools & Universities
- Alienware servers, desktops and laptops
- Buffalo TeraStation
- Compaq desktops and servers
- Dell servers, desktops and laptops
- HP servers, desktops and laptops
- IBM servers, desktops and laptops
- Gateway desktops, laptops and servers
- Apple and Mac notebooks, desktops, Ipods, servers and RAID data recovery
- Sony laptops, camcorders, video cameras and camera camera flash memory card recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive recovery
- Hitachi hard drive recovery
- IBM desktop & laptop hard drive recovery
- Maxtor & Quantum hard drive recovery
- Samsung hard drive recovery
- Seagate internal & external hard drive recovery
- Toshiba laptop hard drive recovery
- Western Digital internal and external & laptop hard drive recovery
- FREE Diagnosis! We guarantee we'll recover your data or no charge.
- All Hard Drives & RAID: Laptop, desktop, external hard drives and RAID.
- All Flash and USB Drives: Flash drives, USB thumb drives, camera cards.
- No Risk Guarantee: No data, No charge for standard service on single hard drives.
- Onsite Service: For emergency and time-critical RAID and server failures.
Schedule Your Hard Drive For Recovery This Month And Save...
(Learn more about this exclusive Boston offer)
Samsung, Seagate, Toshiba, WD, Hitachi Hard Drive Recovery...If your hard drive has suffered serious failure, our engineers may need to disassemble your hard drive for recovery. In a clean room environment, we remove the covers and seals from the hard drive so we can work on, or replace internal components while maintaining the manufacturers' warranty. We recover data from all computer systems and hard drives including: laptop, notebook, desktop, external hard drives and RAID drives.
Some of the most common include...
Recovering Your Data:
The hard drive recovery process begins by identifying and replacing faulty internal parts like heads, re-writing firmware, performing platter swaps, recalibrating and realigning the file structures and restore as much of your data as possible.
Hard drives that are clicking, or making unusual sounds, go directly to the clean room where the PCB controller, heads and platter surfaces are checked and tested for scratches, scoring, correct calibration, ohm readings and failed chips.
ROM chips and firmware are checked. The spindle motor is tested for proper rotation, speed, alignment and frozen or damaged bearings. Servo mechanisms that identify the parameters and structure of the hard drive are tested to determine whether they have been damaged or overwritten. Faulty parts are replaced and correct firmware is loaded. Once your hard drive is brought to a state of readiness a sector-by-sector image is created. After the imaging process is complete your data is recovered, your critical files are checked for integrity and your data is saved to a new external hard drive.
Recovery is now complete and your data recovery advisor will provide you with a list of recoverable files for your review and then make payment arrangements and get your recovered files to you.